Top Dating Tags2012 adult dating advice chef chicken Christmas couple couples dads Date date night dates dating dating seeking dating tips dinner dr helen fisher events Fabio Fabio Viviani fashion first date first dates Food football gift guide gnocchi Hannukah holidating holiday holidays how to infographic love man on the street marriage marriages married match.com New Years Eve online online dating pasta politics questions recipe recipes relationship relationship advice relationships risotto romance romantic sex sexy single single Americans Single in America single parents singles Singles in America sites dating stir study style success success couple success couples surprise television tips top 10 travel video whitney casey
Connect with Match.com
Try Match.com Today!
Top Dating Posts
- The Forgotten Sex: Men by Dr. Helen Fisher
- Can Love Last? By Dr. Bianca Acevedo
- The Stir: Events by Match.com
- Why Monogamy Matters by Justin R. Garcia
- Beyond the Wink: Games on Match.com
- Fabio Viviani's Cranberry Risotto
- Fabio Viviani's Pumpkin Gnocchi Dumplings
- Superman and Wonder Woman's First Kiss: Singles Weigh In
- What does @goldiehawn think is important when looking for a match on Match? She gives good #momvice to @ashleyiaco… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- @behappy3231 We wish you all the best going forward and hope this is helpful. 5 hours ago
- @behappy3231 If you'd prefer to send them an email, you may contact them at email@example.com. 5 hours ago
- @behappy3231 Our Customer Care team for the UK are available at 020 305 96 494 M-F, 9am-5pm GMT and will be happy to assist you. 5 hours ago
- @behappy3231 I'll be happy to direct you to the appropriate team to receive assistance with your concerns. 5 hours ago
Tag Archives: pasta
November 17, 2011 – 6:00 am
October 3, 2011 – 5:24 pm
A little pasta never hurt anyone! This is the perfect red wine dish- it’s a little manly but yet refined, and that will make your lady melt. If you ask her “would you like some cheese on it??” then reach for her plate by standing behind her. As you put the parmesan on the pasta, you soflty kiss her neck. BOOM! -Fabio
Penne with Sausage, Olives & Tomatoes
- 8oz of bulk Italian sausage
- 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 glass of red wine (about 4 tbs.)
- 1 cup kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 scoop mascarpone cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 lb. penne pasta
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
1. In a medium saute pan, add 2 tbsp of olive oil or butter. Once warmed, add the sausage and shallots and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
2. Deglaze the pan with a ½ glass of red wine (4 tbs.) and reduce the heat. Add the kalamata olives and the scoop of mascarpone cheese. Cook the pasta until it is al dente (still firm) in boiling salted water.
3. Once cooked, strain the pasta and toss it into the sauce. Keep the pasta cooking on the fire for about 3 minutes until the pasta is nicely coated.
4. Serve with parmesan- if she will let you! 🙂
October 3, 2011 – 4:11 pm
These are called “Pillows of Love” in Italian. It is a great dish because it’s easy to make and perfect for two people. You both can work on the gnocchi as well as the sauce, so put your match to work! -Fabio
Gnocchi de Patate
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 lbs. potatoes, baked for 45 mins at 400 degrees, cooled, and mashed
- 25-30 Cherry tomatoes, whole
- 10 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- Crushed red pepper
- Extra Parmesan for topping
- Salt and pepper
1. In a stand up mixer with a paddle attachment, combine the flour and Parmesan with a pinch of salt and a pinch of pepper; mix well. Add the mashed and cooled potatoes into the mixer and let mix for about 5 minutes on medium until the dough is nice and unified.
2. Remove the dough from the mixer and roll into one ball. Cut the mass in fist-sized balls and roll them with the palm of you hand until forming a cigar shaped roll. With the help of a knife, cut dumplings about ½ inch in length.
3. In the meantime, add 2 tbs. of extra virgin olive oil into a medium saute pan. Once warmed, add the cherry tomatoes and cook over medium heat until cherry tomatoes are blistered, about 10 minutes. Add pinch of salt, some crushed red pepper and 10 basil leaves, set aside.
4. In a pot of salted boiling water, cook the Gnocchi until a few of them are floating. Add them to the tomatoes and cook them on medium heat for about 3 minutes. Top with extra Parmesan.